Sunday, October 11, 2009

New James Pendgergrass Femdom Novel

James Pendergrass explains his new novel, See How She Runs:

Friends, I came up with a totally inspired idea for a Femdom story and the words just poured out of me. Introducing Dana Green, all four feet eleven inches and 92 pounds of her. Dana is a gifted freshman cross-country runner who secretly loves nothing more than to sexually dominate men. When the other female runners complain about senior runner Paul Granger's unwanted advances, Dana decides to do something about it. Dana is not interested in destroying Paul; she's interested in breaking him down and building him back up again. In doing
so, Dana comes up with a truly brilliant device for teaching Paul humility. Dana is my greatest creation yet - she's down to earth, matter-of-fact, and nothing short of a geniuswhen it comes to humiliating men. For the record, I gave myself the worst blueballs in ten years while I was writing this thing. This one is full of innovative new ideas
(31,000 words - Intended for ages 18+ only)



See How She Runs - Available Now!